So here’s what we learned tonight in the darkroom:
1. You can print from a color negative on to black and white paper.
2. It’s a bit of a pain to print a color negative on to black and white paper. 😁
3. A nicely exposed negative is such a time saver. Get your exposure right in camera.
4. The drying system I came up with will work
5. Having your own darkroom insulates you from the possible embarrassment of making multiple prints of erotic content. hahaha
I’m trying to get a few prints together for an erotic art show that’s coming up. I don’t think I could “perfect” the print if there were people around watching and judging me, hahaha
6. Having your own darkroom saves a ton of money on hourly rates.
7. I have the right to change my mind about the tone of the print in the middle of a session.
8. Changing my mind about the tone of a print mid way through a session uses up a lot of paper. 😁